Tuesdays: Jan 23 - Feb 6
Yoga Teacher Mentoring Program: Refine Your Offerings with Tracey Garcia
Can you envision yourself as a more confident, resourced and authentic yoga teacher, well poised to offer your students more than a workout, and able to cultivate opportunities for introspective exploration and holistic transformation? Our seven-week Yoga Teacher mentoring program is designed to move you into a responsive environment of mentors and collegial support to help identify your blind-spots, surround you with heartfelt advice and guidance to re-inspire your classes and reignite your passion for teaching! Unlike many online courses of this nature, this is a more boutique-style, intimate mentorship program in which you will receive personal attention and get customized feedback on your teaching skills.
March 20 - April 9, 2018
Spring Cleanse: 21 Day Ayurvedic Detox with Julia Clarke
Throughout time, the transition into Spring has been regarded as a powerful time to cleanse and regenerate your body and mind. Join us for an effective and accessible approach to cleansing, guided by Maharishi Ayurveda Practitioner Julia Clarke, using the principles of Ayurveda, the world’s most ancient tradition of self-care. Discover the refreshing simplicity of cultivating your optimal health through Ayurveda, and reawaken your body’s natural ability to heal and experience true vitality. In a supportive group setting, we will reset our digestion and reeducate our minds on how to eat healthily by participating in a guided detox using a whole foods diet, safe and effective Ayurvedic cleansing rituals, harmonizing our daily routine with nature, and incorporating yoga and and meditation.
Time, Money and Well-Being: Optimize Your Life as a Yoga Teacher
- Identify the right locations to teach
- Create a sustainable teaching schedule
- Have a clear financial picture
- Prevent burnout by making wise scheduling choices
- Compare sample unsustainable vs. optimal schedules (downloadable)
- Hone in on your optimal demographic
- Weigh the pros and cons of any opportunity
- Determine your personal values
- Assess your natural talents, strengths and weaknesses
- Build community within your classes
- Gracefully let go and move on when necessary
- Downloadable OmWork handouts and assessments
- Knowledge assessment to help gauge your learning and to credit you as having completed the course
Gina Caputo delivers this course in a step-by-step fashion beginning with a self assessment, followed by a thorough exploration of how to find the right places to teach, and ends with a plan on how to create an optimal, sustainable teaching schedule. The course includes samples of unsustainable vs. sustainable schedules, OmWork handouts to help you assess your current and ideal schedule and a knowledge assessment at the end to credit you as having completed the course.
You'll explore how to:
Finding Your Voice as a Yoga Teacher: Authenticity in Your Offerings
- How to own your voice
- Honor your roots yet speak from your heart
- Identify areas of empowerment, where you truly shine
- Develop your niche in yoga
- Improve your presentation skills
- Speak with your own distinctive voice that sets you apart
Many yoga teachers, both new to teaching as well as more experienced teachers, struggle with owning their authentic, genuine voice. As a result, their confidence suffers, classes are usually less dynamic, and students are not as committed to coming back for more. Most yoga students seek a teacher who is "real", can candidly share their experiences, is accessible, and able to motivate them to go further in their practice. Gina Caputo, ERYT 500, will inspire you to be just that teacher for your students.
Gina has a wonderful way of putting you at ease while simultaneously getting you fired up to inspire others through your teaching! In this Course, you'll discover: